Tuesday 21 June 2016

Mum's 70th celebration

Nils, Katja. Milla and Nola arrived last night and after Jacqui cooking up a pancake brekkie storm we headed into town showing the girls the sights including Covent Garden. We then followed the plan to be in Forest Hill at my Mum and Dad's for three for champers and cake with all the guests from Germany and for one of my Dad's typical speeches which turned into a Q&A about Mum's life.

All of my Mums family were there including:
Brother Dirk and Claudia
Sister Heide
All my cousins: Florian, Moritz, Tim, Malte, and their partners (Karin)
All the kids: Paula, Marlena, Milla, Nola plus my bros' kids
All my siblings and a bunch more.

We then all headed to restaurant in Dulwich Village where my brothers table started hitting the beers hard (standard for my bro). Nice evening spent chatting with Florian, Dirk and Nils mostly.

Dave then took the hardcore lot out until the early hours whilst I took mine and Nils' family back to Beckenham for more beers in the garden garden.

Most importantly Mum had a great day.

























No comments:

Post a Comment