Monday 6 June 2016

Sunday hot

Jogged 10 or so ks with J and boys on bikes to Kelsey park- me adding on some loops whilst there.

In the afternoon I headed out again across the road to the cricket grounds and ran 10 x 400s around the cricket pitch white lines whilst 2 games were being played. Was not quick but great to be running pretty much pain free with the marathon finally leaving my system. Mentally I figure it will stay for a while longer.

Nice bbq with Fam in the evening dans Le Jardin.

This week is always torture with a 5am start tomorrow to fly to Lux then Amstrdam Wednesday/Thursday and then J and I are up at 5am again on Friday AM to fly to Geneva.

Aim will be to run in 4 different countries this week. Depending on where we end up I may be able to sneak to 5. Most importantly I have teed up a run with Pol in Lux tomorrow. He does his slow runs sub 4 minks so will implore him to run slow slow.


No comments:

Post a Comment