Monday 1 August 2016

Brick Lane / Shoreditch

Rode my loop with cousin Florian in the morning whilst Jack was playing a football match. Nothing quick but nice to show him the countryside. Despite Ride London I counted well over 100 bikers who passed us or were coming the other way.

In the arvo we went up to Brick Lane - it was literally heaving. It's an amazing part of London. The boys were on the look out for Street Art particularly Banksy stuff. Tommy went to one of his exhibitions in Amsterdam last week.

We then left Tommy and Lukie with Paula and Marlena (Lenny) with their parents Flor and Karin to came home early.

Lots of nervous tension with me this afternoon and feeling over whelmed with the amount I have on at work. Hoping I do not crack.






















No comments:

Post a Comment