Monday 23 November 2015

Confidence booster

After feeling terrible yesterday I had a window at lunch and grabbed it with both hands. Told myself to stop faffing around and get 'involved'.
Decided on a steady 5k at 4.07s followed by a 5k progressive. Felt surprisingly good at 5k so dropped the pace down to 3.45 for one k, then 3.40, 3.35, 3.30 and then 3.20 for the last k finishing up with 10k in 3.50s. Needless to say I was delighted. Cannot put my finger on why I felt so good but who cares.
Work is so much better when I can run :)
On 2,825ks YTD. 3,500k for the year is looking a stretch.
I cannot bring myself to talk about Palace. That being said we are undeniably the best support in the Prem despite our rubbish home form. And as the picture says I have 4 boys to share the pain with. All generations now tucked up in bed, all gutted.

1 comment: