Thursday 26 November 2015

Lukie #9

Love this boy no end. Heart of a lion. And now 9. I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday.

I was out in Frankfurt on the lash with Dors, Ollie, Jamen et Al. I had bought a new phone, one of the first to have hands free.  Long story short Jacqui called me that she had gone into labor and there's me not being able to hear as I had forgotten about the hands free. She then called Dors and threatened to divorce me if I did not meet her quick smart at the hospital. So after too many drinks I jumped on my push bike to arrive at the hospital but no Jacqui. Waited, waited some more and then it dawned on me that she must be inside already. For the next 2 hours it was a mix of giving birth screaming and screaming at me. I remember the midwife asking Jacqui how she was but thinking she must be talking to me, by that stage the hangover was well and truly kicking in.

Dinner at home with folks. He had a great day. As the card says, anyone can be cool but amsome'ness takes practice.

* quick 38mins at lunch in 4minks. Last 3 in 3.29s.

No comments:

Post a Comment