Friday 8 April 2016

Complete rest

Combined a non ski and non run day for a complete enforced rest. It coincided also with an agrivated left ankle. It's telling me that I've ran too much. I needed the rest and glad  I did it.

The day also coincided with work stresses which meant I sat in front of my PC for much of the day.

At lunchtime we visited our favourite Bäcker in town and J swam in the afternoon with the boys whilst I slaved. I have written before about this incessant pressure at work and never really being away from it. Needless to say the family were not at all impressed!

In the evening we had a nice dinner followed by me doing more work followed by watching Dortmund vs Liverpool on German TV. The Germans absolutely love Klopp and for days have been running the story with the day before even running a full hour preview. They call him 'Germany's most loved man'. I predicted that he will be the best thing in recent memory that could possibly happen to Liverpool football club when he joined.

Some pictures of the day including lunch:








No comments:

Post a Comment