Tuesday 5 April 2016

Rest day in Zell

None of us were feeling 100% so opted for a rest day staying at home in Zell. Jack is still suffering with his cough and T is also a little off colour. I am also overly tired.

The boys initially hung home whilst I popped into town with J as she clattered the credit card :) and had coffee at the Mosshammer Stadtplatzcafé in the main square. The boys though were eager to swim so J took them whilst I ran. With no skiing today I told myself to do a proper session but it was never on in truth and could only muster a 38min 10k but extended to 11k to complete a full lap of the lake in 3.49s. All up 17k for the day with warm up and warm down.

*Yesterday I did end up jogging the lake after all.

Disappointing but just need to rest. I will do the 5 x 1k session on Thursday and toying with idea of running the Fulham Half on Sunday morning. It will depend on how much rest I get between now and then.

Here are the photos from yesterday's run - the last photo shows best where we skied on the Kitzsteinhorn glacier yesterday:














No comments:

Post a Comment