Monday 18 July 2016

Home dad

This week I am home trying to make up for the time I miss with my family. Long hours invariably mean I miss a huge amount which can never be gotten back. So this week I opted for the week at home. It's Jack's last day of Primary School and wanted to be there to witness it.

In the morning I did the school run with J dropping #2 and #3 and then taking #4. Opted then for a cruise on the bike. Holy smoke I am rusty with the heat not helping. It always takes me 10 rides to get the riding legs back and then can hold my own. Will try and get out most days this week. A very sultry 30dc in London today and going to be hotter still tomorrow.

We are blessed with awesome countryside from our house and so opted for the Biggin Hill loop with a couple of minor extensions.  Here is the route: https://www.strava.com/activities/644928734

In the afternoon I jogged to Jack's school testing out the sciatic and whilst still not 100% I am beginning to move much better which I am very happy about.

For dinner we went into Beckenham for burgers at our local bistro. The boys are starting to eat a lot of food. I am actually quite scared!









No comments:

Post a Comment