Friday 1 July 2016

The real game of thrones

Normal office day although fitted in 45 mins on treadmill jogging 1k and fast 2k and so on. Had to stretch the glute beforehand which is slowly beginning to feel normal again. A touch of strength after to finish off.

Best of luck to all the Sydney crew who will be up on the Gold Coast this weekend. Always a top weekend. Some jokes flying around this morning about my robot dance (according to Timmy I taught Crouchy everything he knows).  Long story short, in 2011 I cramped so badly that I perfected the robot dance in the home straight whilst in full view of Timmy and co. As is always customary we consumed multiple beers that evening too despite me being totally dehydrated. The hangover the next day was one of my worst and I remember telling J she had to do all of the driving to Noosa (north of Brisbane) as I was in no fit state.  It took me a week to recover. Good times all the same.

PS Very pleased that Andros Townsend has joined Palace from the Toon. A good player him if he can remain fit.


No comments:

Post a Comment