Monday 25 July 2016

Well done Sammy

Today back to work and did a 60 min strength session at the gym. Spoke with Mark P about my sciatic issue.

I absolutely loved the Tour. Loved every single second and watched nigh on all the live action in that third week. I love all of the subplots and is probably my favourite sporting event going. The slam dunk is the fact that it goes for 3 weeks. David Millar's commentary on ITV 4 was a different class too. Incredibly insightful.

But lastly have to finish by congratulating my buddy Sammy Bennet for taking out the Lanterne Rouge - an esteemed honour. Only 5 hours and 17 minutes behind Froomie after 100 hours of racing :) The infamous 5% difference between first and last.

Some of my fav pics from the Tour below. The first of Froomie running Ventoux (I reckon he could run a 2.20 marathon) and then the second of Pantano with Alaphilippe in close attendance on Saturday's penultimate stage - check out Pantano's eyes!!!!

http://gu.com/p/4p5qh?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other




No comments:

Post a Comment