Tuesday 5 July 2016

Pain

Woke up to pain in my side and lower back which was making me feel nauseous so called the Chinese doctor but crap he was away so got treated by someone else who is nowhere as good.

Pain all day but temporarily alleviated by me screaming at the TV when Cav came past Greipl for his 28th TdeF stage to level up with the badger Hinault.  It was an epic sprint with Cav just piping by a whisker.

Picture below walking our little man to school.

This is his quote from the Guardian - pure class:

The numbers game matters little compared to the simple fact of winning any stage here, Cavendish said, although he added, “when I turned pro I didn’t ever dream of being mentioned in the same sentence as Hinault or Eddy Merckx. I would never compare myself to Hinault but having a number by my name which relates to something he has done blows my mind. I won’t stop here.”




No comments:

Post a Comment