Wednesday 23 November 2016

JJ and J

Met JJ and Jeggs (Jeremy) for some evening beers on Artillary Lane by Liverpool Street TS.  Nice company and both are old school friends of 30+ years.

In the morning I ran in and it was tough. My cycling legs are causing all kinds of havoc with my running.  I basically got to the top of Sydenham Hill and then whilst running down my quads tightenened up, the left side more so. It meant I had to walk a little and bide my time. Got to work in 1hr 29 minutes a new personal worst.  I was absolutely shattered in all of my morning meetings and only started to feel normal again in the afternoon. With jogging 5 or so ks to meet the boys it was roughly 22ks for the day.

The run in was made easier by ATCQ being blasted. Their new album is pretty good. A note to self: I am always a lot happier when listening to music.

No comments:

Post a Comment