Monday 21 November 2016

Ryder Westerham

Woke early to belting rain with the forecast storm hitting but amazingly the game was still on and so Ryder and I sped out into the countryside for the game against Westerham FC (Churchills home).

I have said it before but 4 of the 8 boys on R's team are already on professional books and are crazy good. It's actually quite scary. One boy (still 6!!!) hits a proper shot with both feet. There is a black boy called Thierry who plays uncannily like his namesake. I was very proud as the little man got walloped by a ball in his chops but did not cry. I would have cried my eyes out (even today).

Afternoon at Lukie's performance in Bromley.

* Jack still out injured. It's a worry.
** The boys winning streak continues. I reckon it's about 15 won lost none. I would gladly swap 1 for cpfc





No comments:

Post a Comment