Thursday 22 March 2018

Ditching London for Nepal

It was meant to be a 10k tempo but neither of us had it still fatigued after Sunday. Ended up with 2 x 3k (a touch over 3.30s) for 13k all up.

My fitness is flakey at best. The long runs are no problem but the short sharp stuff is a nightmare.

I’ve decided to head solo to Nepal for 3 weeks next week which has all but ended my London marathon campaign returning 4 days before the race and so the running form is now largely academic. If anything the poor run this morning has vindicated my decision to go. It was now or never and life is simply too short.  Moreover, I am slightly over the running. It gets bloody boring after a while.

Nice afternoon spent with aunty Mia and baby Beth with my oldest mate Stevie B popping in for a couple of hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment