Tuesday 21 July 2015

10 x 800ms with strict 45s recov jogging 100ms (Avg 3.00mins / 3.45 min/km)

Slammed at work today and the first time I came up for breath was at 7pm. Really was not keen but forced myself out to do the session from home.
 
I programmed the Garmin (which really helps the discipline) and got straight into it. Nothing spectacular but bloody hard work and pleased it is over and done with. Ankle 80%, breathing really off.  The strict 45s recovery is a nightmare and even managed to hit a 170 HR by sprinting the final 600ms. I cannot remember the last time I got it that high.
 
 
Nice link. The Rendell interview of Jalabert was a classic. If anyone gets a chance to see it, you will know what I mean.
 
 
Found the interview link:
 
Here is another one for you DOUBTERS:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment