Monday 27 July 2015

Rest

Rest day today which coincided nicely with a busy day at work. Had a couple of wins which is nice and will take them whenever I can.

Got home to a house full of boys as with summer holidays comes 'sleep overs' - as if we haven't got enough boys in our house!  It's the new rage.

Classic comment from boy no.3's best mate who gloated to me that this is his first ever away day.  He meant sleep over away from home.  I love how London kids default everything back to footballing analogies :)

Big night on Thursday as Jack and Lukie's footie club 'Bromley FC' play my beloved Crystal Palace in a pre-season friendly.  Is already a sell out and the whole family will be there including my Dad.  Bromley just got promoted to the Conference and will be fascinating to see the Cabaye match up.

Really looking forward now to getting away with the family in a week or so time for our summer break - am in need of a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment