Wednesday 29 July 2015

Okay time to talk cricket again

No time once more and literally had 45 mins to leave my office and get back in time for call, so legged it to work gym downstairs. It's called 'fitting it in'.

I had completely forgotten about the cricket until that point. Result, with the large screen in eye shot the Aussies were already 3 down with only 70 on the board.

I was exactly 34 mins on that treadmill and unbelievably saw another 5 wickets go down. Even bigger RESULT! They were going down quicker than I could run the ks.

It made for an absolutely splendid run as 'Oh Jimmy Jimmy'' kept mesmerising the Aussie top order. In the end they only hung around for 36.5 overs, England got bowled out for 37 the week before. I love the symmetry of these ding dong Ashes series.

I am now pleased to report that last week's self imposed obstination re anything  'Ashes' is officially over and can now look forward to tonight's highlights show.

Back to the running, given time constraint I opted for high intensity once again. Progressive: 1k @4.30, 5ks @ 3.50, 1k @3.40, 2k @3.26. HR hit 167 at end.

*Please don't share these stats for risk of also being accused of doping comme Messers Froome et Thomas!

No comments:

Post a Comment