Monday 28 September 2015

Commute

Got home late last night and then up early for work this morning. Trains here are a mess. Big argument between the train driver and people on platform refusing to stand behind the yellow line. People here are grumpy. The joys.

No running today.  Rest day after 90kms last week.  My highest since March during marathon training.  I still feel fit and am on the light side but my running is still hopeless.  On current form I will be lucky to run 250 next year as oppose to my 240 goal.  In fairness I need to be running 35 and 77 for 10k and Half and am no way near that. Like most things it's a case of how much you want it and at the moment I really could not care less. May be just a phase.

Another solid win for CPFC over the weekend. It makes a massive difference to the mood and almost makes living in London bearable - not sure I would cope otherwise. Our away form since Pardew has taken the helm is the best in the Premiership with some #12 out of 14 away wins. Bolasie the Agnew's favourite has also just signed a new 3 year contract and so things could not be any better. If only we had home form.

On the Mediocre front my predictions are currently right on the money. Stoke were lucky as usual and the Toon unlucky.

Quick recap on the last 7 weeks spending 6 away: 9 countries, 4 continents, 12 flights and > 20 beds.  I did though manage to run in all 9 with the exception of Lux where I flew in and out on the same day :)

*Left my bag with runners on the train and with it my expensive inner soles which have allowed me to run post op. The mishaps continue.....

No comments:

Post a Comment