Thursday 17 September 2015

New York (Tuesday)

Feeling dehydrated this morning and after a rough nights sleep I jumped out of bed at 6am to run my Battery Park loop to get me ready and physched for the day. Temps were already hitting 25dc and with the sun rising it made for a really pleasant run. My route heads west from Soho to the water front which I basically follow around to the CBD and Wall Street before coming back down Broadway.  All up was c. 10kms in 4.40s.

The day was hectic with back to back meetings but have to say altogether enjoyable with inspirational people and an intoxicating vibe. 

I caught up with Michael in the evening for dinner after some sporadic shopping on Broadway picking up pressies for my boys and not forgetting the essential Super Hero pressies for our littlest man Ryder #5.

A great day, super busy but super positive.

Pics from the mornings run (have ran this route nigh on every visit) and was joined by a gazillion runners this morning and would hazard a guess there weren't 5% as many 20 years ago).

A quick comment too on NYC  pollution and it is non existent compared to London - being so close to the ocean it washes away any smog. This is a massive plus for NY and would seriously consider moving here!

No comments:

Post a Comment