Monday 4 January 2016

Long run Sunday (80k week)

Oh boy I was dreading this and going by yesterday's form it was going to be grim. In fact as soon as I met Roger I blurted that I was unsure if I could stomach 30. He quickly dismissed it and so off we went.

We went past where the boys play their footie at Bishops Justice and then continued towards Farnborough. At 13.7 ks (63 minutes, 4.39s) we turned with Roger complaining that we were going too slowly (that's elite runners for you :)...). We got back in 59 minutes (4.18s) to make it 27.5ish ks in 2hrs 2mins (4.28s.) The longest run in 9 months done and thank goodness.
 
 
Chelsea at Selhurst in the arvo. The less said about game the better. Did I say I cannot stand Chelsea? At the very least Jack and I plus the rest of the Selhurst faithful gave it to them.
 
Pardew needs to break the bank to keep Bolasie. We cannot score without him.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment