Sunday 12 February 2017

29 Jan to 5 Feb

low low low....feeling sorry for myself with virus that wiped me out.

Struggled into work on Monday for a presentation first thing but was feeling awful.  Stayed in the office until late and then died.  Tues through to Thursday at home with the laptop a constant on my lap as work was just relentless.  A normal job would have meant that I slept and recovered.

Friday back in the office but still feeling really under the weather with my foot aching AS WELL where I broke the 5th metatarsal in 2013. This was a major worry. 

Thankfully I emailed with Mark P who immediately recommended the one leg balance exercises.  Thank goodness they helped over the course of the weekend but #8 days and no run. That I figured was fine after having a good 10 weeks under my belt but the right foot was sore.


No comments:

Post a Comment