Sunday 12 February 2017

Ryder's bday & 6-12 Feb wrap (135k week)

I've been persevering with my exercises which has improved the foot situation but toward the back end of the week my right hammy started playing up:

- Monday - treadmill hobble feeling crap after 8 days of no exercise - 16k with train station TS running
- Tuesday - half baked tempo -/ 10k in 3.50s - 24k with TS running
- Wednesday - jog at lunch running past Charles Dickens home - 20k with TS running
- Thursday - 8x1k along the cycle highway avg 3.30s - 20k with TS running
- Friday tread - mind numbing 10k - 14k for day (right hammy started to feel tight)
- Saturday - had planned 4WU + 4 x 2K tempo + 10 easy + 5 tempo + 4WD with Messi but got the call late that he was now sick.  Ended up with 31k in 3.59s as I ran the 10 easy at 4s and for the 2k tempos I was going at 3.40s ish and the Park Run at 3.45s (this was pleasing as was 10s quicker than last weekend).  Running gods please take note as this was a dreadful struggle with the snow lashing into my face.  Thank goodness Daniel turned up for the 10 easy to give me some camaraderie! He was looking particularly good for PR.
- Sunday - 10k slow at home (acupuncture in afternoon).


Right hammy tight.....135k for the week.

Our Ryder Roo #7 today.  He is no longer my favourite 6 year old but now my favourite 7 year old!



















No comments:

Post a Comment