Sunday 2 April 2017

Saturday Park Run with J and Lukie

Woke up to a really sore foot post my classic fall yesterday on Regents street. Had promised J and Lukie that I would run Park Run so I hobbled over to meet them there. J has been doing a lot of running and gym work recently and has nearly completed her qualified PT course with one of my best buddies' Stevie B (the footie coach).

I continued to hobble round with Daniel and Messi in 22 minutes mostly chatting about tomorrow with Lukie next in on 27 minutes and J 30 seconds later. J particularly is improving every day. 10k in 4.45s for me.

I was then grumpy for the rest of the day worrying about my foot. Not pleasant and not pleasant to be around. Lots of icing and ibuprofen.

Early to bed. I think everyone was pleased to see the back of me. Oh and Timmy Lindop is now officially crapping himself that the Allardyce revival will inevitably lead to Palace finishing above them (Stoke). It's now down to 5 points with a game in hand. COYEs. Eagles flying high and Zaha is unplayable. Check out his goal for Ivory Coast vs Russia in the week.







No comments:

Post a Comment