Monday 22 January 2018

Ryder frozen

AM - I ditched the Canterbury 10 mile race to be home with the family and instead met Messi for laps of the park - enjoyable company as always and in contrast to yesterday we were actually moving quite well. So much so we ran under 4.30s (20k, 4.28s).

Daniel ran well in Canterbury but still think he has so much more potential. I have high hopes for him for London. I honestly think he has a 2.52 in his locker.

Mid morning - Jack’s and Lukie's games were both cancelled and by the time Ryder and I arrived in West Wickham for his game it was
snowing heavily. It was absolutely freezing. 5 minutes into the second half one of the opposition players started balling his eyes out because his hands were so cold. I was not sure wherher it would be one of the parents next or another player. As our goalkeeper then succumbed to the cold the referee had the good sense to cancel the game. Rydie just about held it together but is now suffering from a heavy cough.

PM - dinner out with all the Fam for Byron burgers with Jacqui and I watching Detroit beforehand. Holy cow.

Another 100km week. 2nd in succession.






No comments:

Post a Comment