Monday 5 February 2018

Saturday session 4WU + (4x1.5k) + 10E + PR + 4 WD

Having rested yesterday, I was a little fresher. That said, as soon as Messi and I launched into the 4x 1.5k it quickly became apparent how ring rusty I was. Was not sure what was worse, the cold, wind, my lack of fitness or my lingering sore back. I thought about pulling the pin on multiple occasions wondering how I was going to get through the 11k easy let alone Park Run.

Not fast, not pretty but done as we regrouped for the 11K easy running laps of the park as slowly but surely the 700 or so Park Runners entered the park. For ParkRun I told myself to hit 3.45s and perhaps was a touch over.  A 4k warm down for 30ks in 4.18s.

I looked at the same session last year and it was a damn sight quicker. A total average just over 4s with the 11E all ran at 4 minute per k pace. Oh dear.


No comments:

Post a Comment