Sunday 21 February 2016

Messi's 36k Biggin hill loop (111ks for week)

Both of us very tired this morning then at the hill my hammy started playing up. 

A tough one today but another 36k+ run banked in 4.25s. Last week we managed in 4.18s but today was windy and wet so I reckon about par.

Here is the loop: https://www.strava.com/activities/498550450

The hammy (always the right side) needs some recouperation and and will take off tomorrow with one eye on the Brighton Half next weekend.  I will only know on what trajectory I am on until this time next week.

I am battered but did manage a short bike ride with Ryder Roo at lunch (our first together with me riding too).  We named him Ryder partly because I love bike riding - his middle name is Nelson (after Mandela) as was born on day he was released.

On the boys' footie front Jack won 3-1 whilst scoring and Lukie had an away day defeat (not a happy chappie) whilst Tommy spent the day with Omi (my ma) up town.

Ryder:

No comments:

Post a Comment