Thursday 25 February 2016

WW1

Good day today with hitting all the things I needed to.
1. Took 'lucky Lukie' to school
2. Good day in the office
3. Happy team
4. Managed a 40 min run
5. Read to Ryder
6. Hung with # 1 client J

Not often I get my balance across the board. Feels good.

Other matters:
- Currently watching 'Our World War 1'. The BBC has a three part series and is nothing short of incredible. I have a thing for the 1st world war. I cannot recommend the series enough. 1 million Brits lost their lives which they started on horses and finished in tanks.

- I have taken a giant leap of faith and gotten myself an iPhone after 2 years with Samsung. Really annoying that there is no Google blogger app. Also super annoying that I have to wait 24hrs before photos show under the blogger attachment option. It's like it does not upload real time.

- A slightly bigger investment......we settled on the house. Feels weird that it's ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment