Tuesday 31 May 2016

Jungle Book Monday

Ryder had still not seen the Jungle Book so we all ventured to the 'nice' movies in Croydon.

Before going I snuck in 9k round my Home Circuit feeling very tired the whole way. I don't have much fighting spirit in me at the moment. Worked out to be 9.xx ks in 4.38s.

Evening and afternoon spent at home with the Fam cooking and eating together before watching the Reverant for the second time in a week (whilst the younger three watched other stuff). I absolutely love it. The cinematography is epic as well as the sound track. Have to say Leonado DiCaprio is pretty cool in it too. One of the best movies I have seen in a long time.

It's half term at the moment and have missed a trick. This time last year we were in Mauritius. This time of year Greece also has 30 degrees and settled weather. One to think about for next year.

Ryder Roo yesterday at dinner:














No comments:

Post a Comment