Wednesday 25 May 2016

Stormzy

Have told myself I need to get my sessions done early. But every morning is the same and cannot motivate myself. That said I always feel 200% better after a lunch run with my afternoon productivity up 300% as a result. As one of our associates told me today 'It's well worth the investment'.

I am pretty simple really. So long as I can run and my family are ok so am I.

So at lunch I made the time and headed out with a singlet.  Funny I always seem to run better with a singlet. Went immediately into autopilot and ran the same route as yesterday and before I knew the ks were down to 4minks. Finished with 10k in 39.45 feeling sweet. The knee is fine so long as I avoid hills or stairs.

In our house we love Stormzy. From the depths of SE London - he is quality.  His track 'Shut UP' is my new anthem:

"State your name name cuz.? Stormzy innit. What we doing today? Record innit.... Man try tell me he's better than me? Tell my man shut up. Mention my name in your tweets, argh rude boy shut up.....better than meeeeeE."

http://youtu.be/RqQGUJK7Na4

No comments:

Post a Comment