Thursday 26 May 2016

Sun

Feels like summer has now arrived.

Jumped out at lunch ahead of hectic arvo and evening spent in the office. The run was the same as per the last 2 days but with the pollution still high and me being out of sorts I just jogged stopping to take the odd photo without pausing the Garmin. Ended up just shy of 10k but there is always an initial GPS failure. GPS corrected will have been c 4.35s.

Really missing our Jack at the moment as have not seen him in 2 weeks (almost the longest time ever without him). Thankfully he is back tomorrow from his school trip.

Am tempted to get the new 735XT Garmin or whatever it is called. I could not give a monkies about material things like flash cars etc but have a thing for Garmin watches. It could be a lot worse and have a more expensive habit!

Funny call today where me and my colleague Bryan from NY had to do a call with 2 folks from another Sponsor who were also called Sam and Bryan. Safe to say the joking on the call did not last long. I found it funny though! Will take my kicks wherever I can :)

Here are the pix:









No comments:

Post a Comment