Thursday 5 May 2016

Liverpool on fire

All about Liverpool today who were excellent in winning their European semi - so very fitting after the Hillsborough verdict this week:

1. James Milner is playing well enough to be in the England 11. Never thought I'd say that.

2. Emre Can is a colossus - he'd walk his way into the England side if only he were English. Am going to predict that he'll be one of the top 3 defensive midfielders in the world next year. I watched him closely in the flesh at Selhurst and he was brutal then too.

3. Liverpool have a real chance in winning the league next year. I really believe that.

4. I really like Firmino too. He made all three goals and that piece of skill which bamboozeld the full back was almost as good as Bolasie.

5. Klopp as I predicted is the best thing that has happened to Liverpool since John Barnes.

The good news is that the calf is beginning to feel better but am persevering with the rowing. Made it to 7,500ms today and would have hit c.7,700 had Mark P not chatted to me at the half way mark. Gave him the lowdown on my marathon mare.


No comments:

Post a Comment