Thursday 12 May 2016

Thursday with NYC

Spent the large chunk of my day on calls with NYC. Exhausting but did manage a 50 minute cruise enjoying the London sunshine but the pollution is really bad to the extent that I need to avoid the lunchtime sessions. Will either have to be from home (where the air is thankfully still good) or run early in the city.  I don't get it; people are literally buying apartments for > £1m to live in shitty air. I would not feel comfortable with my boys growing up in that.

Did not feel too bad today and the calf is now 80%.

I have to mention Tommy's Toon who sadly have been relegated. My money is now on the watertight defence of Stoke to go next year leaving me on my Jackson Jones. Who'd have thought that out of the original Mediocre players it's down to 2 at least for one more season:

Palace - reigning FA cup winners
Stoke to get relegated 2017 (Timmy)
Toon relegation 16 (Tommy)
Villa relegation 16 (Enda)
QPR relegation 14 (Heydo)
Cardiff so long ago I cannot remember (Jimmy)

The Mediocre should come with a relegation health warning!

Some pics of my lunch circuit with new bike lanes which are transforming London:









1 comment:

  1. Sammy Aggers, I think that should read, Stoke City Mediocre Winners 2014/15, 2015/16, 2016/17.

    ReplyDelete