Monday 5 September 2016

Double double

The best thing about being on this camp site is that the boys can roam free - it's massive with 3,000 people on it. J and I will always grant them license to roam and we are fortunate where we live in London but you still need to keep an eye on things. Here though they are literally gone for hours and return often after I have already hit the sack.

I have dubbed the boys midnight marauders. And I highly suspect they are up to no good - in fact I know they are!! At their current age it is just about tolerable but nevertheless it has given us a small insight into the things to come. Number #2 and #3 are the main perpetrators.

The worst thing about the holiday has definitely been my watch and ring saga. I am absolutely gutted. The second worst thing has been Lukie not being able to surf but today his stitches did mostly fall out so hoping he'll be out there soon. 

The whole reason why J and I make the effort to come down here is so that the boys can have a little bit of Manly in Europe. They love rugby, skate boarding and surfing in this part of the world and so is the European equivalent with the bonus of San Seb and Spain on the doorstep.

Today Jack was keen to run again making it 30ks in 3 days, hours of football and swimming. He's still not surfing that much though but did get out for a bit today. We took it easy today.  I was feeling hungover and to be honest Jack was making all the running. 

I had some free time when we got back so did the speed 10k session again.

J, Tommy and I drove to Le C to see the sun set post dinner.









No comments:

Post a Comment