Saturday 3 September 2016

Watch vamos

Usual day in pool and beach. Temps though north of 35dc. 

The day was though ruined by someone nicking my expensive Baume Mercier watch and wedding ring. Have a horrible feeling it was the Spanish surfer doooode who was putting his boards onto his roof as we were doing the same.  The watch albeit my treasured possession I can reconcile but not my wedding ring.

Spent a large chunk of the day on phone to insurance company and visited police station in Biarritz.

Ran with anger in the evening as the storm came in and ran my trail circuit 10 minutes quicker than what I have been. I am only able to run 5.30s for the first couple of ks whilst the left glute warms up but then am able to up the tempo. Felt like all the demons had been vanished from me after returning and could at least enjoy the evening playing cards mostly with T.


No comments:

Post a Comment