Wednesday 14 September 2016

Luxembourg

Out early after a horrendous nights sleep in sultry conditions. One of the hottest September nights on record and the hotel had no air con!

Ran the loop I usually do but then continued on the valley floor. It was slow but done on a beaut of a morning and felt a million times better after I had finished. 13.2ks in 75 minutes stopping to take the odd photo.

Then it was the all day board meeting before racing back to airport for flight to Amsterdam and dinner with the team there.

Again a nice evening spent at the Envy on Pinsengracht just down from the Pulitzer. The fish was amazing as well as the raw tuna and more wine again.

For the first time ever and after more than 10 times of trying I got a canal view room in the now fully refurbished Pulitzer. It is a gem of a hotel. My favourite with the Soho Grand and is a real pleasure and promised myself to take the family one day.




















No comments:

Post a Comment