Friday 30 December 2016

Christmas Eve

Well after the best slap in the face known to human kind J and I just got on with things today but with no run to give me peace of mind (my usual fall back). I am going to call it the runners curse as whenever we are not able to hammer ourselves we get incredibly grumpy and the self esteem invariably goes down a notch or 2. Pretty pathetic but true. My mission for 2017 is to rid myself of this 'curse'. I am really getting way too old to have to rely on a daily run to make me happy!

Hung with the younger 2 all day and rewarded them with the water slides at Manly surf and slide.

The plan was to walk in the evening which was one of my favourite things to do post dinner involving the surf beach, corso the harbour path way and then looping back to Francis.












No comments:

Post a Comment