Monday 12 December 2016

X3 10am kick offs

Somehow managed to drop J with Ryder at the Bromley Arena, drop Jack at his home ground and then make it for Lukie's kick off.  His game was memorable for the argument I had with the Rastafarian who took huge offence with me running laps whilst I watched. I told him where to stick it but then he brought the Calvary and was left no choice but to run into the neighbouring park.

Lukie not at the races today with the whole team the same and they got beat by a team full of black boys who were half decent.

The game was at Ten Em Bee which I am pretty sure has produced a mass amount of pros as South East London always does; there are more English Prem players from around here than anywhere else in the country.

15k done on the grass with the Achilles not as bad as yesterday. Another 100k week.




2 comments:

  1. Ten Em Be, Legend Ian Wrights old club. Just read his latest autobiography worth a read mate - brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forever my childhood hero. I have loads of stories on Wrighty when no one knew him

    ReplyDelete