Tuesday 20 December 2016

Pied Piper

Up very early with all of the jet lag. J went straight to her boxing class and I just roamed with the boys like we always used to in Manly. It basically goes coffee, walk, ice cream, walk, coffee, beach.

Quick bite to eat and then the troops arrived. We had a cast of thousands outside of our house with Jack being the focal point. With nearly all coming with we trooped to Shelly beach for a mass game of cricket and swim. Pics below.

Yesterday J had the jet lag but my turn today. I tried to run at lunch but my stomach was not having it.  

Nice day but the constant questions as to why we left keep on coming from all the parents that cannot see further than the end of their nose. The lock stock q is why the hell would you want to leave the best place on earth? Don't get me started. Seriously.

Will try again in the morning.























No comments:

Post a Comment