Friday 16 December 2016

Tempo....flight

Well the day finally arrived. Worked from home after taking Ryder and Lukie to school. Planned to meet Messi mid morning and to hit out another tempo. I was knackered tho. Messi suggested 8kms so just went with it. I was breathing hard after 2 and got more and more ragged. Still another tempo done in 3.45s for me and 3.40s per Messi's watch. Another 15k and Messi running well today.
All good.

Picked up the boys early from school and made the trek to LHR. Travelling with 6 economy is a whole new world vs flying solo in business. I went straight to the Business desk and said I know we are not flying business but can we queue with you as there are invariably going to be issues. No they said. So 1 hour later and having been allocated random seats plus visa issues we ended back at the same desk. I told you so!

Now on runway and in the mood to beat David Boon's record for number of beers consumed between London and Sydney.

* Achilles better again today. Took some of Tommy H's advise and found that rolling the base of your foot has worked a treat.

Pics of the day including Ryder with bestest buddy:






No comments:

Post a Comment