Wednesday 28 October 2015

Boys day out Sunday

Jacq was selling her thermomixes and the boys remarkably had no footie so decided on a trip up town involving my work, the Tipperary pub (origin of the song 'it's a long way. ..'), Covent Garden street performers and then the James Bond museum. Nice day. The quote of the day came from Lucas when I showed them our top floor board room he quipped 'so Dad is this why they call it the 'bored' room'.
Got back for quick blast, my hilly tempo in 36.xx averaging 3.47s. I had started sedately at 4 minks and they felt easy. My running is definitely coming back and has been a slow process since December last year. It ain't easy coming back. I have new found optimism about tackling that 240 goal for next year.
Fair play to the Aussies who turned over Argentina.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment