Friday 23 October 2015

When I saw his face

Usual busy Friday but jammed in a another 40 min blast, adds 2 fold to the afternoon productivity.

Hit 15kmph and ran at that for 40 mins (10k). Felt quite easy. I remember trying to run this in Jan of this year when I had only just begun running again in the lead up to the marathon and it actually felt quite tough with my HR hitting 160. This time I am guessing my HR did not go above 153.

Ahead of London I predicted I would run 251 and ran exactly 251. Am hoping today tells me I am in 248 shape, well that is at least what I am trying to convince myself!

Now racing home to help Jacqui with the 4 boys out and about at various places on a Friday night. Weekend looking jam packed as well but really want to hit some ks. Left ankle a touch sore.

 Love this guy:

No comments:

Post a Comment