Monday 26 October 2015

Shut down Saturday

Woke early to get Jack to his meeting place for 7am (Reading away at the Majelski center) but was feeling smashed so J jumped in and took him. I then went back to bed until 10. Totally smashed and basically did not move from the sofa all day.

I get these days every so often and refer to it as 'shut downs'. Unfortunately for me they rarely come during the week but almost always at weekends. They tend to come and go but on average I would say anything from 1 day every month or every two.

Ended up watching rugby semis, football focus, you name it. Even watched the Sky panel with Merson , Nicholas and co.  Bliss.  By the evening I had used all my goodwill credit from J  and helped out with dinner. Evening spent at Jenny's and G's (mad Palace fan) for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment