Wednesday 28 October 2015

Work treadmill

10ks on the treadmill at 4minks and had to work a little harder than last week. Fatigued from last few days and the heavy workload. Still great to have some time for me at lunch. Will take it whenever I can.

In the evening I jogged it home from the station to make it 13ks for the day. Aiming to hit 100k this week and will be the first time since March. In fact have only managed a couple all year.

I am convinced that if I can run 100k for 10 consecutive weeks ahead of London I will get close to 240. I also need to run solidly up until Christmas. 

The strava stats are showing circa 2,600ks YTD and will aim to hit 3,500 for 2015. Then it will be a case of running 17.30 for Park Run, low 35 for 10k and 117 for the half. If I don't hit those targets by late Feb the 240 goal is off the table. Only running 117 is already a stretch to get there for 240 but the longer distances are my strength.

* Been maintaining the ginger shots. Am addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment