Monday 26 June 2017

Another Messi session (2x3k, 2x2k, 2x1k)

They are coming thick and fast with this one scheduled for only 48 hours post Saturday's Hilly Long. I felt fine meeting Messi for once but have to stay my stomach is still all over the place.

The session went as follows

4K WU
2 x 3k (3.38s Messi Marathon pace)
2 x 2k (3.29s)
2 x 1k (3.07s)

Long warm down for 21.1ks in 4.09s but more like 4s as on 2 occasions I forgot to stop the watch, the second time right at the end of the session with lactic engulfing the whole of my body.

Really tough session that one so soon after Saturday. And tough first thing on a Monday morning and have been spent for the rest of the day.

Pleasing for me was that I was able to keep Messi in check with the exception of the last k when he was closer to 3min/kms.



Nice graph:






No comments:

Post a Comment