Tuesday 6 June 2017

Bike blast

Blasted the Scott Cyclocross to work in about 40 minutes. My observations:

1. Running does not cut it for adrenaline rushes versus the bike. I miss the thrill of being on a bike. I feel like I am going into battle when I head into inner city London.

2. The pollution still sucks

3. Is bloody dangerous. I am second guessing every move of all moving objects.

Busy day in the office and legged it home again but got caught in the storm. Absolutely soaked by the time I got home and freezing too. With the house a building site and no TVs we all sat in the back room cracking jokes for an hour or so before getting into bed early.

* Saw Mark P today who tried to release the Achilles by working his magic. It was definitely better but will play by ear whether I will run with the club tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment