Thursday 24 March 2016

1 month to go

So there you have it. Has come around quickly.

Currently feeling good about being out of the office for the next 17 days but similarly lots of trepidation about 14 days of consecutive skiing. With Mum growing up skiing and ensuring us 3 kids also did I am still crapping myself that will pick up an injury. I need to pull back from any father son rivalries.

The plan will be to run the lake most days but I will need to find a good stretch of pathway which is not snow and ice laden to keep the speed work going. On the positive side Zell whilst not that high is at altitude so hoping it works as quasi high altitude training.

Today managed a 10k at 4.25s. I tried some faster stuff but mentally was not there. Right hammy area  tight again.

No comments:

Post a Comment