Friday 18 March 2016

Tentative

AM - 10k

An easy 10k in 4.40s testing out the ankle and foot issues. Stopped half way through and then stretched which helped for the last 5k. Felt good to be running again.

PM - Strength with Mark P

It was meant to be straight into core but I was moaning about my ankle so he strapped it up and did some manipulation to loosen. Felt much much better afterwards. We then got into the core work focussing on keeping my rib cage in.

One great abs work out by lying flat with arms back pushing back against a wall, bend legs up and then let one leg straight down whilst breathing out and keeping pelvis and back straight. Then carried into more balance stuff. By the end of it I was complaining again about the inside of my left foot. Time for more manipulation to finish off which helped again.

Please be all ok.

On train home looking forward to seeing my little people and J:







No comments:

Post a Comment