Wednesday 9 March 2016

Lux AM Amsterdam PM

1. Lux AM: a quick 7ks on the treadmill. Forgot to mention that last night running was well below zero not to mention the route back from the woods was in pitch blackness. Thankfully Allain had  lent me a head torch. Because of the cold I bottled it this morning and headed instead for the hotel teadmill. Amusingly on my way into the office I bumped into Pol who I ran with last night. Top man.

2. Amsterdam PM: arrived at the hotel at 830pm and immediately crammed in another 7k before the dinner up and down the canals. Having stayed at the Pulitzer an awful lot I know the area well. Felt OK in the legs but just junk today fitting in around the board meetings. Met Mark and Gerard at the Pulitzer also for dinner. Now gone midnight and my only running window tomorrow is 6am.

Lux pix:





Arriving into the Dam from Lux - more snow on the ground (which we are thrilled with for skiing in 2 weeks time):








No comments:

Post a Comment