Friday 13 January 2017

Yasso 800ms

Up early to get this done and warmed up running to TS but then cooled down again whilst on train but by the time I got off I had lost patience and jumped straight into my Yasso 800s along the Embankment. Works out you can do 2 sets between Blackfriars and the HOP. Started sluggish not surprisingly running just under 3 but then evened out to around 2.50s jogging inbetween for the same time period. Not great today but done ahead of the looming snow storm. They reckon that doing 10 of these is a true indication of your predicted marathon time. I reckon that's about right too. I did 8.

Lunch - strength with Mark P who got me trying to sort my hips out. He is a legend and is also eyeing London. On that London will be my #1 this year. Berlin will just be a bonus.

PM - jumped out of the office early to avoid the crazy London crush. By the time I got out at Bromley South it was snowing hard. I have skied at more than 3,000ms the last 2 years but fcuk me was it cold. My glasses were completely frozen by the time I got home in thick snow.

About 17 for the day. Body holding up.










No comments:

Post a Comment