Monday 31 August 2015

Early morning jog ahead of NZ ordeal

Rolled out of bed at 5am to jog the Beckenham circuit ahead of my flight to NZ. Was literally just that and could only muster 9kms @ 5min ks. This is the earliest run I have done for an eternity and quite enjoyed the quiet streets. Therapeutic almost to see London sleeping.

On my return I brought J her tea in bed, gave Tommy a massive hug and bid my brief farewells to the younger three. J then dropped me at Bromley South BR for the fast train to Victoria direction Heathrow.

I only have a 1 hr connection in Singapore. It's going to be tight.

I still cannot get over the fact that this little man is starting high school in 24hrs. I still remember my first day like it was yesterday. Alphabetically ordered I sat next to the human giant Mark Asante and together we deliberated how you spell 'autumn' to write in our 1st term day books :) Life was a hell of a lot more simple back then.

Tommy A at 7am this morning - I love him dearly:

No comments:

Post a Comment